Downloads fixed (27 Apr 2019)

I'm alive.

× Welcome to the Bible Analyzer Modules forum!

Introduce yourself here.

Topic-icon Hello

More
1 year 7 months ago #221 by eric_p

Test message from a new user.

Hello brothers and sisters! I've been a Christian for many years, and a Bible Analyzer user for a few years.

Yours in the Lord Jesus,

Eric

The following user(s) said Thank You: bromichaelhenry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #240 by eric_p

Hi, a little bit of information about me. I use a Windows 7 desktop environment most of the time, and I have 5 Bible study tools installed: Bible Analyzer, theWord, e-Sword, Olive Tree Bible+, and the Online Bible. I mainly use the first three, and I have invested the more money in Bible Analyzer than in the others.

I really like Bible Analyzer because it produces the best statistical analysis when I do searches. When I search for a term, I want to know how many times it appears in the Bible, in how many verses (since it might appear 2 or three times in one verse), how many Books of the Bible, etc. I also like the responsiveness of the program, and the people behind it. I have not tried very hard to create Bible modules yet, but I have started collecting information on how to do that.

I also spend time at archive.org/details/texts and at books.google.com , looking for out-of-copyright books on biblical and religious topics. There is an awful lot of good information in the public domain, wonderfully wise and perceptive things written 200 and 300 years ago, that is very helpful in Bible study. I am also interested in biblical archaeology, maps and atlases from biblical times, and Christian apologetics. I was a friend of the late Norman Geisler, one of the greatest Christian apologists of our generation. You can find many of his writings at www.normangeisler.com

I recently became a moderator of this forum. Please feel free to sign in and speak up!

Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds